(1) I have added a damage assessment section to contract. This is $10/per incident that a pet causes some type of damage. If an item is over $100, then a professional assessment will be done and charges added as necessary. Damages include, but are not limited to the following: chew up blankets, pads, etc; holes dug/chewed in carpet; window screen torn; cage damaged/bent((if the cage becomes unusable, then the client will be charged for a replacement one)); broken plant pots((indoor or outdoor)); damage to outdoor gates/fences; chewed furniture; broken knick-knacks could result in professional assessment; etc.
(2) Travel Fees have changed. However, they can change without notice based on gas prices in the market.
(3) Dog walking fees have changed.
(4) Debit/Credit card fees have changed. Fees are based on how much the service total is. It can be from $2 and up, but will not exceed $15.
(5) Added services/boarding days, AFTER the start of commencement, are NOT subject to discounts.
Please read your contract carefully and ask any questions or concerns you may have.
Thank you and looking forward to another great year with fur-babies and not-so-fur babies too!